Terms of Service
MyClassPro.com Terms Of Service
The term "MyClassPro.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Our terms of service is subject to change without prior notification.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and the State of Washington.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, "MyClassPro.com" takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website, it's contents, and/or any information added to the system being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Newsletter and email servicesMyClassPro provides direct email services that you can use for email marketing and as a means to promote your classes and stay in touch with your client base. You agree not to use MyClassPro email services for any spamming purposes. Customers who send SPAM using MyClassPro email services will have their accounts immediately terminated with no refund whatsoever.
How we collect feesMyClassPro.com charges its account holders a variable rate depending on service options they select. MyClassPro currently offers an advanced service charged at a rate of $44.95/month for a 12 month commitment, $49.95/month for a 6 month commitment and $54.95/month for a fixed monthly payment with no commitment. MyClassPro provides trainers with the option to subscribe for services where the trainers credit card will be charged monthly depending on the service plan selected.
30 day free trialMyClassPro.com allows new members to hold an account for 30 days without charge as an evaluation period. Members who already hold accounts with MyClassPro, then create new accounts DO NOT get the free 30 day evaluation period on any new accounts created. Once the evaluation period has expired, member accounts will be remain expired for an additional 30 days after which time they will be deleted and removed from the MyClassPro system. MyClassPro reserves the right to delete any account, once it has expired, at any time during the 30 day post expiration period.
Refund PolicyAccount holders fees and payments will be refundable on a case-by-case basis provided the payment was submitted and completed no more than 30 days prior to refund request. Refunds for payments made between 30 days and 60 days may be granted after a $50.00 cancellation fee. Payments made more than 60 days prior are not refundable. Any account holder found to have signed up fraudulently will not be refunded any payments or fees they have paid.
FranchisesAccounts that operate franchises agree to pay any fees owed to MyClassPro.com by their franchise owners/operators in the event the franchise owner/operator falls behind in payments, or has their franchise or their MyClassPro.com account terminated.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of LiabilityYOU AGREE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MyClassPro.com does not warrant that the Service will be available at any given time, secure, accurate or free of error. You use the Service at your own risk, and you assume the risk that the Service may provide incorrect information to you or your workers, as well as the risk that any material downloaded by you from the Service may cause loss of data or damage to your computer system. MyClassPro.com makes no warranty of any kind with respect to user-generated Content, and specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness, accuracy and non-infringement with respect to such Content. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL MYCLASSPRO.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF MYCLASSPRO.COM IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS OR FOR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. THE PARTIES INTEND THAT THIS LIMITATION SHOULD APPLY EVEN IF IT CAUSES ANY WARRANTY TO FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the potential liability of MyClassPro.com to you for any cause and under any legal theory will be limited to the amount paid by you, if any, to MyClassPro.com for your use of the Service.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MyClassPro.com and its officers, directors, and employees from and against all fines, suits, proceedings, claims, causes of action, demands, or liabilities of any kind or of any nature arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service, including but not limited to the possibility of loss of data/information which can arise from using any online service.
Copyright Notice and Takedown PolicyIf you are a copyright owner and you believe your work has been copied and used improperly on the MyClassPro.com Service, please contact our copyright compliance officer. Please provide the following information: (1) physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (2) description of the work you claim has been infringed and the location of the alleged infringement on the MyClassPro.com Service; (3) your contact information including address, telephone number and e-mail address; (4) a written statement that you have a good faith belief the accused usage is infringing; and (5) a statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are duly authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright NoticeThis website and its content is copyright of "MyClassPro.com" All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it.
The MyClassPro.com terms of service is subject to change without notice. Please check back often and review these terms carefully